The following posts are scattered about the site in no particular order, so this is just a collection to present the information herein in a logical way.
First, it's a good idea to discuss general SAT math philosophy a bit.
- Be NIMBLE
- Easy questions are more important than hard ones
- Recognize patterns
- You don't need a super-fancy calculator
- Diagnostic Math Drill #1
- Diagnostic Math Drill #2 (Note: this one is pretty difficult)
- Diagnostic Math Drill #3
- General techniques
- Absolute values
- Prime factors and perfect squares
- Corresponding coefficients in equivalent polynomials
Hungry for more? Try the archive of Challenge Questions.