But I'm not posting to complain! I'm posting because an awesome challenge question popped into my head last night, and because I wanted to tell you what I'm planning to do as soon as school is over and I have more than a few minutes a day to devote to SAT pwning.
- A print version of the Essay Guide
- 7 Deadly Math Problems, Volume 2 (click here for Volume 1)
- Some other cool things I've been dreaming up that I don't even know what to call yet
- Some videos maybe? I dunno.
And now that challenge questionAs always, first correct response in the comments wins a Math Guide. Full contest rules here, but the important ones are:
- You can't be anonymous because I need to be able to contact you
- You will have to pay for shipping if you live outside the US
- You can't win more than once, so please refrain from answering if you've won a contest in the past.
- If your comment doesn't appear on the site right away, don't panic—you're just getting stuck in my spam filter because you're not registered. I receive comments in my email in the order they're posted.
The sum of n consecutive integers is 1111. What is the greatest possible value of n?